/>

September 25, 2018

I Promise I Still Love You | Books By My Favorite Authors I Haven’t Read



Hello, my name is Tessa and I am really bad at keeping up with series. I have talked about this before in a discussion post, but the time has come again to shame myself into actually finishing some series.

Unfortunately, this problem even affects my favorite authors. Even though I have loved their past writing, I cannot bring myself to read their other books. Sometimes it is due to the fear of being disappointed (a girl has to have high standards) or sometimes I just get distracted by shiny new books. Regardless, I still love each and every one of these authors, even if I haven't gotten to one (or maybe three) of their books yet.

Fun fact: Most of these books can be found in my TTT from 2016. Yes, my procrastination problems span years, not mere weeks.






1. A Conjuring of Light , Vicious, and This Savage Song by V. E. Schwab




2. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor





3. A Thousand Perfect Notes by C. G. Drews*


*Yes, I know this is Cait's debut, but she has been my favorite person since I started reading her blog, which has made her one of my favorite authors too. I am operating on an innocent until proven guilty stance.


    


4. Renegades and Heartless by Marissa Meyer




5. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater





6. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas




7. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan



8. Solis by Kat Ross





9. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo




10. Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes




Sharing is the Pinnacle of Caring

(you know that you loved the pun as much as you loved this post, so share both on Pinterest!)




Top Ten Tuesday is a list-based meme hosted by the amazing Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. If the meme sounds familiar, it was formerly hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
What books do you still have to read from your favorite authors? Do you procrastinate in reading books from your favorite authors? Have you read any of these books? If so, convince me to finally read them! Feel free to guilt me into reading them.








No comments:

Post a Comment