/>

December 14, 2012

Favorites Friday 12/14/12

Hey everybody!  Cassia here!  I've got a brand new feature for you!  It's called Favorites Friday.  Every two weeks, I'm going to post our favorite books that we've read in the past two weeks, ratings, and any comments.  We read fast, so I won't post all of them, just the favorites.  Since it's the first time, I'll also post our favorites of all time.

Tessa
Tessa's favorite book of all time is Divergent by Veronica Roth.  Why?  Well, she loves Four.  Who doesn't?  She gives it five stars!  A good book she read the past two weeks is The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan.  It's the latest in the Percy Jackson series, and she liked the ending.

Max
Max doesn't like to pick favorites.  But one of her current favorites is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  Her favorite from the past two weeks is Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins.  She liked it because it's the last book in the Hex Hall series, it made her sad (not telling you why!), and there was a "super hot dude".  She also says that the main character was super funny and is a sarcasm master, kind of like herself.

Cassia
My favorite series of all time is the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr.  My favorite book of all time is Darkest Mercy, the fifth and final book in the series.  I give it five stars, of course.  I loved the way it all ended up.  My favorite from the past two weeks would be Angel by James Patterson, the 7th book in the Maximum Ride series.  Four stars!

Well, that's it for today!  Happy Friday everybody!
Goodbye for now,
Cassia 

No comments:

Post a Comment