/>

June 14, 2014

Sweet Summer Read-a-thon Day #5



This is the end of the fifth day of the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon hosted by The Book Tower.
Even though yesterday was an unlucky day (being Friday the 13th) we managed to keep reading (and avoided being killed by maniacs with chainsaws, but just barely).
On the other hand, our reading was anything but scary, even though Tessa's was a bit dangerous.












Max 
Books Started: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Books Finished: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Pages Read: 382
Impressions: Finishing City of Lost Souls made me excited to read City of Heavenly Fire. I think I liked reading it this time around more than I did the first time (which may not be saying much because I distinctly remember not enjoying it the first time.) I'm not sure what I think of We Were Liars yet.
Frustrations: Once again, Clary's decisions didn't really make sense to me most of the time.
Challenges Completed: Read 200 pages.

Total Books Finished: 4
Total Pages Read: 1264

Tessa
Books Started: None
Books Finished: Dangerous by Shannon Hale (see the pun in the intro)
Pages Read: 204
Impressions: I loved the ending of Dangerous, I did not see it coming! I love how the book kept me in suspense throughout the entire book. I am slowly progressing in The Moon and More.
Frustrations: I think that I am in action deprivation. Since I finished Dangerous, I am craving action from The Moon and More, but I have figured out that just because "moon" is in the title does not mean that it is about fighting aliens.
Challenges Completed: Read 200 pages every day.

Total Books Finished: 3
Total Pages Read: 1390 :)

Cassia
Books Started: None
Books Finished: None
Pages Read: 111 :(
Impressions: Umm, basically the same thing as last time: I love this book!!!! I have decided to get the boxed set. Plus City of Heavenly Fire.
Frustrations: I have absolutely no idea why I can't get into this book (City of Bones)! Well I was distracted by my DVR... Anyway I don't like to read two or more books at the same time, not that I can't do it, but because it just makes a lot of clutter that I do not want to deal with.
Challenges Completed: Try to like Jace a little more. Except now it's a lot more. :D

Total Books Finished: 2
Total Pages Read: 818



No comments:

Post a Comment