To get back on topic, here are the rules for this tag:
the blogger who nominated you (the aforementioned Carlisa and her awesomeness).
the seven questions.
seven questions for your nominees.
seven(ish) deserving bloggers for the award.
Now for the questions that Carlisa borrowed from Ali @ The Bander Blog.
1. Would you rather be a princess or a pirate? Why?
I would like to say that I want to be a pirate, but in my heart I have always wanted to be a princess. But I would be a kick-butt, head-strong princess that cares for her people. Of course, there would also be a prince charming involved and an epic love story. But I would not be a damsel in distress that needed to be rescued.
Since my castle is in the sky, there would be a cloud garden. It would be an open space in my courtyard where clouds would gather so that I could reach up and touch them. Naturally, there would also be amazing flowers and birds and such. But mostly fluffy clouds.
My arch nemesis in this story is the evil wind sprite. She is jealous of all of the cool clouds that I have in my cloud garden, so she wants to destroy my castle. Her plan was to blow hurricane force winds toward my fortress (no one ever said she was a criminal mastermind). Fortunately, Peggy and I were able to predict her moves and ruin her plan. All it took was sending one pretty cloud toward her, and I was able to capture her in her distraction.
I would grab the Harry Potter series, my new favorite Six of Crows, and Divergent. Thankfully Peggy was gracious enough to risk her life to help me save that stack of books from their violent asteroid death.
Now here are the questions for my nominees.
1. Who is your favorite superhero? Why? (Pictures are appreciated!)
2. What is your favorite book about superheroes/super powers?
3. If you could have any super power, what one would you choose?
4. What does your superhero outfit look like? Are you wearing a cape or a mask? What colors are decorating your superhero outfit? I want all of the details!
5. What evil villain would you fight with your powers?
6. Some authors write so well that it does not seem humanly possible. So, which author do you think is a superhero is disguise?
7. You come to confront your aforementioned nemesis, but they were crafty and took your favorite book as a hostage! What book is your villain holding against you?
I formally nominate Claire @ Cover to Cover and Inge and Aly @ Of Wonderland to accept the Real Neat Blog Award and answer my questions!
But, if you are dying to answer my (awesome) questions but were not nominated, feel free to post your answers too! Thanks again to Carlisa for nominating me and Ali for the fun questions!