/>

June 27, 2015

Crazy for Summer Readathon | Final Wrap-Up


Even though I bet all of you are tired of reading after a whole week devoted to books, I hope you will get the chance to read our wrap-up of the readathon.

We really enjoyed everything about this week. We replied to all of your comments with huge smiles on our faces and made an extra effort to make intelligent and witty comments on all of your posts. The Twitter chats were amazing (I followed more people this week than I did during my first week on Twitter).

Even if we did not get as much reading as we wanted to this week, we made more friends than we ever could have imagined. I hope we can all stay in touch even after this event. You should watch out for a load of comments on your blogs!


Max

Pages Read Today: 107

Total Books Read: 3

Total Pages Read: 1,255! I think this is pretty good considering I worked most of the week :)

Favorite Book: I loved them all! I really enjoyed The Winner's Curse, and The Probability of Miracles is an old favorite.  

Achievements Earned: Library Lover and Summer Sensation

Tessa

Pages Read Today: 210

Total Books Read: 3.5 
(yes, I am counting the half to make myself feel better)

Total Pages Read: 920
(Only 80 pages away from my goal of 1000!)

Favorite Book: Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
(The Summer I Turned Pretty was a close second.)

Least Favorite: The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
(The short stories were not my thing, but I loved the journalistic articles.)



Also, if you can, please fill out this survey about the readathon. We loved hosting it and are considering planning another one for next year. We know that this week wasn't perfect, so help us improve for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment