/>

June 26, 2015

Crazy for Summer Readathon 2015 | Day 6 Wrap-Up


We are in the home-stretch! Only ONE more day to read, finish your goals, and earn your achievements. Do not forget to email me or DM me on Twitter if you earned an achievement, so I can email the badge to you. Excuse me while I try to make up a whole week's worth of reading in under 24 hours.

Also, do not forget that the wrap-up Twitter chat is going to be at 8 PM EST tomorrow. Anyone can join in, even if you did not participate in the readathon. We will be using #CFSreadathon. Please help us spread the word!



Max

Books Started: None

Currently Reading: The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder

Books Finished: None

Pages Read: 147

Total Pages Read: 1,152

Tessa

Books Started: None

Currently Reading: The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Book Finished: None

Pages Read: 130

Total Pages Read: 710

No comments:

Post a Comment