/>

August 1, 2014

The Friday 56 #12

The Friday 56

This is a weekly meme hosted over at Freda's Voice.

The rules are simple-- grab the book you are currently reading and turn to page 56 (or 56% of your e-reader). Then copy a few sentences and post them.

These are the books we are currently reading and a snippet of page 56.



Max
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
"'The vision doesn't give me very much to go on. There's a set of wide steps, a bunch of stone archways, and people drinking coffee. That describes practically any college in the country.'"

Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
 
Tessa
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
"For a weightless, airless moment she didn't know up from down, and then she hit the ground. Bones jarred. Blood rose up her throat, filled her nose and mouth."

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)

Cassia
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
"Even amateur hunters who turned in a vampire could get a marker. If Aidan got on, the he could go into Coldtown and stayed human, if he beat the infection, he could get out again."

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

5 comments:

  1. ....now I want to read all three of them -_-

    My BB & 56

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is wrong with that! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about the Laini Taylor series and am hoping to read it soon. I like the excerpt for The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. I'll have to look for that one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Laini Taylor's books. They are completely addicting and unique. You should definitely read them!

      Delete
  3. All 3 of those series I have heard great things about but haven't read yet myself.

    Happy weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete