/>

August 10, 2014

The Opposites Book Tag

I was tagged by Gloria @ Gloria the Violinist. You can see her post here.

This is a really simple, but still fun, tag. I am going to answer some questions with their opposites.

1. The first book in your collection / The last book you bought

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1)

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

The Program (The Program, #1)

The Program by Suzanne Young

2.  A cheap book / an expensive book

The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation, #1)

The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams (I got it on sale)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
(Since the book is HUGE, it cost me a pretty penny)

3. A book from a male point of view / A book from a female point of view

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Delirium (Delirium, #1)

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

4. A book you read really quickly / A book that took you forever to read

The Distance Between Us

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Northanger Abbey

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
(I am actually still reading this. I like the story line, but the language makes it a slow read)

5. A pretty cover / An ugly cover

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Reboot (Reboot, #1)

Reboot by Amy Timtera

6. A national book / An international book

All-American Girl (All-American Girl, #1)

All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

Around the World in Eighty Days

Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne

7. A thin book / a thick book

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

If I Stay by Gale Forman (201 pages)

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (725 pages)

8. A fiction book / a non-fiction book

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

Divergent by Veronica Roth

The Shadowhunter's Codex

The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare
(I chose to believe that this is non-fiction. Do not crush my dreams.)

9. A romantic book / an action book

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1)

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz

10. A boy that made you happy / a book that made you sad

This is What Happy Looks Like

This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

I do not have any in particular to tag, so I am just going to tag everyone! If anyone wants to do this fun tag, just put that I tagged you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice !! :)
    I stand by you and believe the shadowhunters are real too ! XD
    This is what happy looks like made me happy too !! :D
    And don't get me started on mockingjay... :'(

    ReplyDelete