/>

August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #14: Books We Really Want to Read But Do Not Own

This is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing girls over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is books that we REALLY want to read, but we do not own yet.








Max

Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout

Opposition (Lux, #5)

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods

 The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Kate Rorick and Bernie Su

The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet
Tessa

In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken

In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)

Winter by Marissa Meyer

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

(cover has not been released yet)

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)

What books are you DYING to read? Are you planning on buying any new books? What are your most anticipated releases?
Leave your Top Ten Tuesday links below and we will check them out!

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read Throne of Glass! http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2014/08/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! And now is the perfect time because you will not have to wait very long for the last book. Believe me, waiting a year for the final book to come out is TORTURE!

      Delete
  2. Nice list ;) I was just nodding along with every book, haha.
    Heir of Fire, DEFINITELY. I need that book. Right now. *hyperventilation*
    And I'm actually on the last book of the Vampire Academy series right now! I'm very interested in Bloodlines, as I've heard it's a fantastic spinoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually heard that Bloodlines is better than the original Vampire Academy series. I loved the original series, so I am super excited to see if this spinoff lives up to all of the amazing reviews that I have been seeing.

      Delete