/>

January 1, 2013

Favorite Quotes


Hey everyone! This is Tessa and I have something special for you! I want to keep the blog interesting, so I am going to share some of my favorite quotes with you (and of course they're all about or from books). Cassia and Max will get their chance too, but I wanted to be the first. My quotes are generally inspirational, Max's are funny, and Cassia's are philosophical.
I am going to start with some general quotes about books.
"One can never read all the books in the world, nor travel all its roads."
       -Unknown
       I consider this a challenge.
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people."
       -Will Rogers
       I do both.
"There is creative reading as well as creative writing."
       -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"You have to be a speedy reader because there's so much to read."
       -Dr. Seuss
       You are never too old for Dr. Seuss.
"We read to know that we are not alone."
       -William Nicholson
       I enjoy the company of fictional characters.

                                                                                        Happy New Year!
                                                                                            -Tessa



No comments:

Post a Comment