/>

October 3, 2014

The Friday 56 #15

The Friday 56

This is a weekly meme hosted over at Freda's Voice.

The rules are simple-- grab the book you are currently reading and turn to page 56 (or 56% of your e-reader). Then copy a few sentences and post them.

These are the books we are currently reading and a snippet of page 56.



Max
Sweep: Volume 1 by Cate Tiernan

Sweep: Volume 1 (Sweep, #1-3)

"'What are you talking about?' Bree asked, leaning back against the pillows of her double bed. 'All we did was dance around in a circle. How could it be dangerous?'"

Tessa

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)

"He approached Newt and Alby, who both knelt beside the girl. Thomas, not wanting to meet their stares, concentrated on the girl; despite her paleness, she was really pretty. More than pretty. Beautiful. Silky hair, flawless skin, perfect lips, long legs. It made him sick to think that way about a dead girl."

Cassia

E by Kate Wrath


"'Donegan,' Oscar says, his brown eyes widening as they look at me. I can't help but notice Miranda's little twitch as he speaks. She does it again when he says, 'You beat Donegan?'"
 

4 comments:

  1. Great choices. The only one I've read is The Maze Runner and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished The Maze Runner and I am frantically trying to find the second book. The cliffhanger was a killer!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I want to read The Maze Runner baaaaaad, but you have my attention with the other two as well.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Maze Runner was absolutely amazing! I will have a review up soon, but you should definitely read it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete