/>

December 1, 2014

The Christmas Gift Guide Tag | Original Tag!

As we all know, the holiday season is really about giving. We have met so many great bloggers this year and we really want to show them our appreciation for their friendship and advice. We would love to give every one of you a personal gift, but that's not really practical, so, in the holiday spirit, we are helping you find gifts to give fellow book lovers in your life.

The rules are simple:

1. Pick at least one book/series for each category.
2. Spread some holiday cheer by tagging at least three other bloggers.
3. Add your link to the Linky on this post. We would love to see your answers!
Also, feel free to use our graphic for your post!

(All of our books are books that came out this year, or a series that continued this year. Feel free to break this rule or set another!)

What we would give to Young Adult contemporary lovers:

Panic

Panic by Lauren Oliver

What we would give to romance lovers: 


The Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins

What we would give to music lovers:



Divergent soundtrack, The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack, and Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack


What we would give to mystery/thriller lovers:


The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes




The Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin

What we would give to sci-fi lovers:


The Fifth Wave series by Rick Yancey
What we would give to fantasy lovers:
The Bane Chronicles (The Bane Chronicles)
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Cassandra Jean

What we would give to someone who really loves Christmas:

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins, Ally Carter, and ten other amazing YA authors

What we would give to EVERYBODY:


The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken

We tag these amazing bloggers to help us spread the holiday cheer!

Alex @ The Book's Buzz
Georgia @ The Book Bandit
Lakshmi @ Ecletic Introspections
Erin @ The Hardcover Lover
Izzy @ The Reading Izzy

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I can't wait to get started on the post for this! OMG I need to read the Darkest Minds. Also I feel kind of weird being the only person who hasn't read the Fifth Wave.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun tag to do! Also, you should definitely read The 5th Wave. If you do not like the idea of aliens, do not worry. The aliens are not the stereotypical green martians. I really loved how they were re-imagined! I cannot wait to see your tag!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I am definitely going to add this to my blog! Thanks so much! P.S. I might use some of your answers because they are the first things that pop into my head too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We do not mind repeats, all of these books deserve to be used more than once. I am excited to see your tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Repeats just justifies giving the book as a present. lol :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me Tessa :D I love all the books you chose :D
    I can't wait to post mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are going to do it! I would love to see your answers!

      Delete
  5. Thank You for tagging me Helen!!! A really interesting and cool tag!! I've been hearing so many good things about Anna and the French Kiss and Kane Chronicles! Gotta read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for doing the tag! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love to try and spread the holiday spirit!

      Delete
    2. Hey! I tagged you for the Taytay Book Tag :)
      You can check it out here
      I hope you'll do it :D

      Delete
  6. What a cool tag!! I love the idea and the recs. I'd so gif TDM series to ANYONE :D

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feel free you do the tag even if you weren't tagged, just make sure to put your link in the widget so we can see it!

      Delete
  7. Ooh I liked this! I was tagged in it recently, so see this as gathering inspiration ;) There were also an awful lot of books here that I have yet to read! I really wouldn't mind being gifted a lot of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tag! Kitty and I @ My Little Corner For Books (Warning: We express our dislikes for everyone else's favourite books! XD) did it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea! I enjoy YA but I'm kind of out of the loop, so this gave me some titles to look for!

    ReplyDelete