/>

February 4, 2015

Ebook Deals | February 2015



For those of us who cannot go away for Valentine's Day, a book is the closest we can get to happiness. The only way to make this bookish date better is lower prices on ebooks!

This month, all kinds of books are on sale. So whether you want to stay in on Valentine's Day with a good book or share a new read with your partner, this list has everything you need.




To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 

$1.99


Anomaly

Anomaly (Schrodinger's Consortium #1) by Tonya Kuper 

$2.99


Enchanted (Woodcutter Sisters #1)

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis 

$1.99 


Until Feb. 28

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer 

$2.99 


Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer 

$2.99 


Until Feb. 16

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer 

$2.99


Significance (Significance, #1)

Significance (Significance #1) by Shelly Crane 

FREE


Vanishing Girls

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver 

$4.99 Pre-order Available on March 10 


Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)

Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 $3.99 


Please Remain Calm (This Is Not a Test, #2)

Please Remain Calm by Courtney Summers

 $1.99


Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga #1) by Jennifer Donnelly 

$0.99 


Die for Me (Revenants, #1)

Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum 

$1.99


Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee 

$3.99


Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

 $3.99 


*Disclaimer*
All of these e-books were still on sale as of the time this post went live, February 4, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
Make sure to double check the price of anything you wish to buy before you purchase it. 

If you are interested in looking for more e-book deals, check out BookBub. You can sign up for the e-newsletter that contains new deals everyday.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!
    There are some amazing books in this sale :)

    Have a nice day,

    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you found a couple books to add to your collection! I just had to grab some of these myself too.

      Delete
  2. WOW, these are some amazing deals! I adored Vanishing Girls, and To All the Boys, so those are really great buys. I bought the Lunar Chronicles books on sale too :) I have only read Cinder, but it was good! Thanks so much for sharing these, off to Amazon I go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I love that Amazon has so many sales, even though you might have to hunt for them. I hope you were able to add some to your collection!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for doing this. I spend so much time going through Amazon to see if there are any new kindle book deals.
    Emma Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Amazon can be a jungle, so I like to share what I find when I can.

      Delete