/>

July 25, 2014

The Friday 56 #11

The Friday 56

This is a weekly meme hosted over at Freda's Voice.

The rules are simple-- grab the book you are currently reading and turn to page 56 (or 56% of your e-reader). Then copy a few sentences and post them.

These are the books we are currently reading and a snippet of page 56.




Max
On the Fence by Kasie West
"Gage laughed. 'Oh, you know what, Charlie just walked in. Here she is.' I punched Gage in the stomach and took two deep breaths. 'Hello.'"

On the Fence

Tessa
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
"Too late. Everyone in the band had turned around to gape at him. The ones who hadn't heard his curse whispered questions to the people standing next to them about what he'd said."

16140838

Cassia
Red Glove by Holly Black
"I kneel in front of his body, but I have no words for [him]. I don't want his forgiveness. I don't forgive him."
*Name of character hidden to avoid spoilers.*



1 comment: