/>

July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #10: Ten Authors that We Own the Most Books From

This is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing girls at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic ten authors that I own the most books from.

Most of the time, we get our books from our local library, so we do not have a lot of books on our shelves. But the ones that we do have are our favorites (or bargain books).


Tessa and Max 
(we share a bookshelf)


Rick Riordan (9 books)
J.K. Rowling (8 books)
Jennifer L. Armentrout (4 books)
John Green (2 books)


Cassia

 Melissa Marr (8 books)
Carolyn Keene (6 books)
 Marguerite Henry (5 books)
Maggie Stiefvater (4 books)
Lauren Oliver (4 books)
Becca Fitzpatrick (4 books)

4 comments:

  1. I was surprised that John Green didn't make my list. Somehow I only have two of his books in my collection - guess I donated or loaned them at some point. Will have to get myself a new copy of Paper Towns someday - an absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read Paper Towns yet, but it is high up on my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. J.K.Rowling and Rick Riordan made my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the staples of my bookshelf. I cannot wait to finish my Rick Riordan collection when The Blood of Olympus finally comes out!

      Delete