/>

November 19, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | TBR Books


Welcome to Day 19 of BookBlogWriMo!

For those of you who are acronym challenged, TBR stands for "to be read." This can include books that you already own, but have not gotten around to reading yet, or the hundreds of books that you marked "to read" on Goodreads.

Today's topic is...

TBR Books

Tessa

*These are not in any particular organization, just in the order that I thought of them.*

(The Lunar Chronicles #4)

There is not a cover yet.

Winter is coming....

I have been a fan of this series since Cinder came out so many years ago. I have fallen in love with all of the characters, which is unbelievable, considering how many there are. As I have mentioned before, fairytale retellings are my favorite subgenre. If you have not read Cinder yet, read it before it is too late.

*By the way, I should get bonus points for a Game of Thrones reference.

(The Lunar Chronicles #3.5)

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)

See above for my rant of praise for this series.

This book is completely unique to me. Secretly, I love when villains get to tell their side of the story. To me, it is a test of an author's skill. Right now, I hate Levana's alien guts, but if Meyers can convince me otherwise, then she must truly be a writing genius.

(Throne of Glass #3)

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) 

I am like two months behind because I still have not gotten my hands on this book. At first, I procrastinated because I did not want this wonderful series to end. I also want to re-read the other two. I know this is a lame excuse, but do not judge my laziness.

While we are on the topic of heirs...

(The Selection #4)

The Heir (The Selection #4)

I still have mixed feelings about this one. I absolutely adored the first book in the series, The Selection, but the rest of the series went downhill for me. Don't get me wrong, they were still enjoyable books, but they did not live up to the expectations set by the first one.

My reviews of The Selection, The Elite, and The One.

By: Various Authors, but all that matters is that Laini Taylor is one.

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories

For the sake of being random, here is a Christmas book! (And for all of you Scrooges out here, IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS!)
Basically all of my favorite authors have contributed to this book and it is Christmas themed, so how could I not?

What is on your TBR? Have you read or are planning to read any on my TBR?








1 comment:

  1. Nice post! My TBR list is huge... I really need to start the Throne of Glass series and Cinder as well! I have heard so many positive things about them but never tried them. I guess those and The Selection are what are on my list ^^

    ReplyDelete