/>

November 3, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Where We Read


Welcome to the third day of BookBlogWriMo 2014. So far, I have read some great posts from other participants. I cannot believe that every day this month, 45 book blogs will join together and share their blogging experiences. It is a truly beautiful thing. *sniff* *sniff*

I will stop with the emotions now and actually get to today's topic, which is...

Where We Read

Max
I'll read anywhere. Literally.
I prefer somewhere comfy and warm, but if I'm really into a book, I'll read it just about anywhere.

Tessa

I personally can read anywhere-- in bed, on the couch, in the car (I have the special talent to repel motion sickness), even on the floor. Silence is not necessary, and I actually like to listen to music while reading too. The only time I cannot read is when the TV is on. Every time, an interesting commercial will come on (I am a sucker for funny advertisements) or the show will get extremely dramatic at the same time my book does. Then I have to flip a coin to decide what to do (and yes, this is a valid way to make important decisions).

Cassia

I can read anywhere, really. I prefer silence, but since my house is almost never quiet, I've learned how to tune it out. If I really need to concentrate and get to a certain point in the book, I retreat to my bedroom. Outside is nice, too. In the winter, I like to read wrapped in a fuzzy blanket and next to the fireplace.


No comments:

Post a Comment